Once you've made sure that the site of an incident isn't disturbed, the last step is to notify WorkCover Queensland or your workers' compensation insurer.
Make a WorkCover Queensland claim
You can make a WorkCover Queensland claim by:
- phone – call us on 1300 362 128
- online form – complete and submit an online claim form
- online service – download and complete a claim form and upload it using our online service
- fax – download and complete a claim form and fax it to 1300 651 387
- post – download and complete a claim form and mail it to GPO Box 2459, Brisbane Qld 4001
- lodging a claim through your doctor – if you're unsure if this has happened, you can either call WorkCover or your doctor to check.
What if I'm a self-insurer?
If you’re licensed as a self-insured employer, you can advise us of a notifiable work-related incident using the online incident notification for self-insurers form.