To submit a new application for plant that needs to be registered, you can:
- complete the Online plant registration form,or
- complete an Application for registration of registrable plant (PDF, 0.19 MB).
You will need to lodge a separate form for each item of plant to be registered.
What happens after I submit a new application?
- If you have lodged the application via our online portal, a confirmation email will be sent to you with details for payment, including a secure payment link to make payment via credit card.
- If you submitted your application via email to email@example.com, your application will be processed and an email will be sent with details for payment.
- If no immediate payment is made an invoice will be sent to the person with management or control of the plant.
- A certificate of registration will be sent to the person with management or control of the plant once payment is received and your application has been processed.
- Registration is valid up to 31 January from the day it is granted, subject to payment of an annual fee and the lodgement of the renewal application.
- Workplace Health and Safety Queensland (WHSQ) will send an application form for renewal before expiry of the registration.
Renewal of registration
To submit your plant item registration renewal for the 2022 period, access the renewal portal.
If you do not lodge a renewal application for your plant items, the plant records associated with the renewal will be ended. Once you have submitted your renewal and made payment, certificates will be posted shortly to the address we have on file.
For Amusement Devices, you should have received an email containing a unique link to access your prefilled renewal form online. If this has not been received, please contact us on 1300 362 128 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that further steps may be taken once a renewal is submitted to validate the design registration details or the competent person data collected as part of the renewal process. To avoid any potential delay in receiving your certificate/s, please ensure that the information provide is accurate with no missing or incorrect fields in the renewal submission.