Apply to register plant or renew registration
To submit an application for plant that needs to be registered, you can:
- complete the Online plant registration form, or
- complete an Application for registration of registrable plant (PDF, 186.23 KB) .
You will need to lodge a separate form for each item of plant to be registered.
What happens after I submit a new application?
- Your application will be receipted, processed and fees calculated.
- You will be sent an invoice to request payment.
- A certificate of registration will be sent to the person with management or control of the plant once payment has been processed.
- Registration is valid up to 31 January from the day it is granted, subject to payment of an annual fee and the lodgement of the renewal application. The invoice for this payment will be sent to the person with management or control of the plant.
- Workplace Health and Safety Queensland (WHSQ) will send an application form for renewal before expiry of the registration.
Renewal of registration
The renewal portal has now closed for 2018. If you have not completed a renewal application for your plant items, the plant records associated with these renewals have been ended.
If registration of your plant items is still required, please follow the process at the top of this page for submitting an Application for registration of registrable plant (Form 8) (PDF, 186.23 KB) for each registrable plant item.
Plant registration must be renewed each year by 31 January. To complete a renewal application the application must be lodged and fully paid.
- Last updated
- 29 June 2018
Empower your business with new WorkCover Connect analytics coming soon!
Businesses now have the flexibility to report and compare on their own data and see injury trends over time with WorkCover Connect.