Apply to register plant or renew registration
To submit an application for plant that needs to be registered, you can:
- complete the Online plant registration form, or
- complete an Application for registration of registrable plant (PDF, 209.49 KB) .
You will need to lodge a separate form for each item of plant to be registered.
What happens after I submit an application?
- Your application will be receipted, processed and fees calculated.
- You will be sent an invoice to request payment.
- A certificate of registration will be sent to the person with management or control of the plant once payment has been processed.
- Registration is valid up to 31st January from the day it is granted, subject to payment of an annual fee. The invoice for this payment will be sent to the person with management or control of the plant.
- Workplace Health and Safety Queensland (WHSQ) will send an application form for renewal before expiry of the registration.
Renewal of registration
Plant registration must be renewed each year by 31st January. To complete a renewal application the application must be lodged and fully paid.
WHSQ sends the approved form for renewal of plant item registration (Form 25 – Application for renewal of registration of registrable plant) to plant owners each year. The renewal portal has now closed for 2017 – no further renewal applications will be accepted. If you have not completed a renewal for your plant items, the plant records have now been closed. If registration is still required, please follow the process at the top of this page for submitting an Application for registration of registrable plant (Form 8).
- Last updated
- 09 November 2017
Register now for Safety Leadership Challenge Mid-Point Event
Attend an after-work event on 20 November 2017 on the progress of the Safety Leadership Challenge. Hear directly from the leaders involved around their challenges and solution.