To submit a new application for plant that needs to be registered, you can:
- complete the Online plant registration form,or
- complete an Application for registration of registrable plant (PDF, 0.19 MB).
You will need to lodge a separate form for each item of plant to be registered.
What happens after I submit a new application?
- Your application will be processed and fees calculated.
- You will be sent an invoice to request payment, if no immediate payment is made the invoice will be sent to the person with management or control of the plant.
- A certificate of registration will be sent to the person with management or control of the plant once payment has been processed.
- Registration is valid up to 31 January from the day it is granted, subject to payment of an annual fee and the lodgement of the renewal application.
- Workplace Health and Safety Queensland (WHSQ) will send an application form for renewal before expiry of the registration.
Renewal of registration
Renewal applications are mailed out in January to the postal address on record.
To lodge your renewal application for processing, you must do one of the following options:
- Lodge the form using the online renewal portal.
- Mail the application to the address listed on the form.
Please note that you will need the following details on the notice to submit it electronically:
- owner number
- renewal application number
- customer reference number.
Once your renewal has been successfully processed, it is recommended you make an immediate payment. If no payment is made, you will be sent an invoice after 1 February for any remaining outstanding amount.
Plant registration must be renewed each year by 31 January. To complete a renewal application the application must be lodged and fully paid.