redesign: We’re delighted to announce that our redesigned website has launched! Read more
Skip to content

Interstate, overseas and defence force applicants

Find out what you need to do electrical work in Queensland if you have licences and training from interstate, overseas or from the Australian Defence Forces.

Last updated 13 September 2019