The High Risk Work Assessor Portal is used by registered training organisations (RTOs) and Accredited Assessors to manage high risk work (HRW) competency assessments and as a record keeping and information repository.
RTOs use the assessor portal to create assessment events and nominate those assessments to an Accredited Assessor. Accredited Assessors use the portal to plan the assessment events, notify Workplace Health and Safety Queensland (WHSQ) of the assessments, and record the outcomes of the assessments.
System access is provided to assessors under their accreditation. RTOs are required to enter into an agreement with WHSQ to authorise access for nominated users of the RTO.
Using the assessor portal
- Accredited assessor – High risk work assessor portal user guide (PDF, 4.32 MB)
- Registered training organisation – High risk work assessor portal user guide (PDF, 3.34 MB)
- Assessor account setup
- Searching in the portal
- Creating and nominating an assessment event
- Planning an assessment event notification
- Modifying an assessor event notification
- Assessor portal documents
- Plant and supporting resource entry
- Entering candidate results
- Completed assessment event notifications
- Cancelling assessment event notifications
- Candidates with partial results
- Expiring and under 18 candidates
- Split assessment event notifications
- Split assessment event notification result entry
For more information email Licensing and Advisory Services.