Apply for or renew electrical worker licences
Apply for a licence on completion of an apprenticeship.
Apply for a licence if you hold a current licence from another Australian state or territory or New Zealand.
Apply for a licence if you:
- previously held a Queensland licence that expired over 12 months ago
- completed an apprenticeship in Queensland more than three years ago
- hold a current Queensland licence and wish to apply for an additional class on that licence
- an Offshore Technical Skills Record (OTSR)
- a tradesperson’s certificate
- a certificate of proficiency
- a certificate/qualification obtained through an apprenticeship completed outside of Queensland.
Apply for a restricted electrical work licence/permit related to your trade or calling.
Apply for a licence on the completion of training under an electrical work training permit.
Renew your work licence or reinstate an expired work licence.
- Last updated
- 26 July 2017