Even the most experienced riders need to be prepared for the unexpected.
Download a copy of this film (MP4, 21.1 MB)
There's nothing more special than family time, but too many Queensland families have been devastated by quad bikes, the number one killer on Queensland farms. Become a better rider with proper quad bike training and come home safe to your family.
Authorised by the Queensland Government, William Street, Brisbane.
Formal training courses are the best way to learn how to ride a quad bike safely. Courses can include valuable rider information including how to:
- recognise and control hazards and risks
- ride safely on different ground surfaces and slopes and in varying conditions
- maintain your bike and complete operational checks
- use attachments and keeping within maximum loads specific to the manufacturer’s manual
- match vehicle operation to the conditions that may be encountered
- identify hazards, make sound assessments of your own limitations, the limitations of the quad bike, as well as the terrain to be ridden.
Find accredited quad bike training near you.
A person conducting a business or undertaking must provide safe systems of work for workers and visitors. This includes ensuring that proper instruction and training is provided and understood by any person operating a quad bike.