A diverse and values-driven workplace
WorkCover Queensland is committed to building a safe, inclusive and respectful workplace, where everyone feels they have opportunities to grow and succeed.
We bring together diverse talent and provide our people with the opportunity to achieve their full potential, add value to the meaningful work we do and make WorkCover a truly inclusive place to work.
We continue to strive to do better for all of our people, and the Queensland community, through various initiatives:
- WorkCover Queensland is a member of the Diversity Council of Australia, recognising diversity and inclusion is good for people and for business.
- Our Reflect Reconciliation Action Plan sets out practical steps we are taking to build strong relationships and enhance respect between Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and the wider Queensland community.
- We are a Work180 Endorsed Employer for Women, and a signatory to the United Nations Women's Empowerment Principles as part of our commitment to gender equality and women’s empowerment at work.
- We also hold quarterly gender pay equity reviews.
- We are developing an inclusive leadership program, a cultural confidence training program and an age inclusivity strategy.
Across the business, we are committed to diversity of thought, experience and perspective. This diversity is a strength that enables us to deliver quality and personalised experiences for our customers.