Worker Assist updates
We're always looking at ways to improve Worker Assist to make it better for you. We frequently add new features to the app and update the website. This page gives you details of the latest updates, as well as information about past versions.
If you have any feedback about Worker Assist, we'd love to hear it. Please use the online services feedback form and let us know your thoughts.
Version 2.5.5 released 17 January 2019
- Updated login screen to clarify email address as username
- Updated login keyboard
Version 2.5.4 released 30 April 2018
- Updated the font weight and background colours to make the text easier to read
- Optimised for iPhone X.
Version 2.4 released 20 September 2017
- Support for the ATO Tax File Number declaration form changes coming in 30 September 2017.
All Worker Assist app customers will need to update their app by 27 September 2017—we can no longer support old version of the app after this date. Customers will be guided to download the new version from the app store and will need to enter their full user details to continue using the app.
Version 2.2.1 released 1 August 2017
- Expense claim update to allow workers to enter receipt details for faster reimbursement of expenses
- TFN form improvement to show details of form upfront
- Security improvements around registration and forgot password.
Version 2.1 released March 2017
- Improved homepage
- Edit personal details including bank details
- PIN improvements
- My profile and notification settings are now in app
- More payment information provided
- Request a copy of your claim through the app
- Filter communication records in 'My claim'.
What phones and operating systems does the app support?
- iPhone 4S / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 10: requires iOS 9.0 or later.
Android: Requires 6.0 or later.
Samsung 6.0 compatible devices:
- Galaxy S8Galaxy S7 / S7 ActiveGalaxy S6 Edge Plus / S6 Edge / S6Galaxy S5 LTE-A / Galaxy S5 Neo / Galaxy S5Galaxy Note Edge / Note 5 / Note 5Galaxy Alpha / Tab AGalaxy A8 / A7 / A5 / A3 Galaxy E7 / E5