Convenient and secure online service for injured workers
Use Worker Assist to get the information you need about your workers' compensation claim in a clean, simple, and easy to use format. View it on any device that suits you: desktop, tablet or mobile.
- Check the status of your claim
- View your next compensation payment date
- Send a medical certificate or other document by uploading a photo
- Claim an expense by uploading a photo of your receipt
- View your expense and remittance records
- Add your own appointments and view your next appointment details
- Receive real time alerts about upcoming appointments
- Give feedback about your treatment and rehabilitation
- Complete a tax file number declaration
- Get your claim contact details
- Direct message your claim contact
- View correspondence between you and WorkCover Queensland
If you're new to Worker Assist, register for an account today and start tracking your claim anytime, anywhere.
Download our Worker Assist app
- check upcoming payments
- track expense claims
- send a tax file declaration.
Edit your personal details
- make sure your details are up-to-date
- add/edit bank details
- add/edit an authorised contact
- add/edit details for upcoming medical appointments
- send feedback on a medical provider.
- Download a copy of the the Worker Assist flyer (PDF, 2.12 MB)
- Read about the latest updates to Worker Assist