Who can use this service?
This online facility is to be used by parties authorised by WorkCover Queensland.
If you have not been authorised to access the system you must log off now. Unauthorised access may be subject to criminal and civil sanctions. All use is subject to review.
You must use this service solely for the purposes authorised.
Keep your username confidential. Do not provide it to anyone other than us.
Keep your password secure and protected. Do not tell anyone your password. It is your responsibility to immediately inform WorkCover Queensland of any user changes and ensure your online user account details are accurate and current.
You must not use this online facility:
- for any illegal purpose or in any unlawful way
- to attempt to change, add to, remove, deface, hack, or otherwise interfere with any material or content displayed on this website/online facility.
Your use of this online service is subject to these terms and conditions.
WorkCover Queensland can terminate your access to this service if you fail to comply with these terms.
The law of Queensland applies to this online service.
Ownership and copyright
WorkCover Queensland is the owner and operator of this website/online facility. All intellectual property in relation to content on this website/online facility belongs to WorkCover Queensland.
Obligations under the Workers' Compensation and Rehabilitation Act 2003
Help us ensure the system is fair for everyone by fulfilling your obligations under the Act.
In using this online facility you:
- acknowledge and agree to comply with your obligations under the Workers' Compensation and Rehabilitation Act 2003 and Regulations
- will act honestly and in good faith in using this facility
- warrant the information provided, documents, and/or accounts submitted are true and correct.
WorkCover Queensland will investigate any inaccuracies/irregularities and any false or misleading statements and/or fraudulent or criminal conduct may be prosecuted.