Convenient and secure online service for injured workers
Use Worker Assist to get the information you need about your workers' compensation claim in a clean, simple, and easy to use format. View it on any device that suits you: desktop, tablet or mobile.
Download the smartphone app to stay connected with WorkCover Queensland on-the-go. It's simple to use and is available anytime, anywhere.
What you can do using Worker Assist:
- Check the status of your claim
- View your next compensation payment date
- Send a medical certificate, receipt for reimbursement or other document (do this easily in the app by simply taking a photo of a document using your phone's camera)
- View your expense and remittance records
- Add your own appointments and view your next appointment date and appointment details
- Receive real-time alerts about upcoming appointments
- Give feedback about your treatment and rehabilitation
- Complete a tax file number declaration
- Get your claim contact details
- Direct message your claim contact
- View correspondence between you and WorkCover Queensland.
Check it out today!
Download our worker assist app
- Last updated
- 25 November 2016
North Queensland Return to Work Conference
The North Queensland Return to Work Conference is back in 2017 with a new line-up of expert speakers addressing the needs of those on the frontline of rehabilitation and return to work. Register now!
It's now even easier to track your claim with the Worker Assist app
Get real time updates about your claim, any time, anywhere, and find out when your next payment will be plus much more!