Convenient and secure online service for injured workers
Use Worker Assist to get the information you need about your workers' compensation claim in a clean, simple, and easy to use format. View it on any device that suits you: desktop, tablet or mobile.
Download the smartphone app to stay connected with WorkCover Queensland on-the-go. It's simple to use and is available anytime, anywhere.
What you can do using Worker Assist:
- Check the status of your claim
- Quickly see your next compensation payment date
- Send a medical certificate, receipt for reimbursement or other document (do this easily in the app by simply taking a photo of a document using your phone's camera)
- View your expense and remittance records
- Add your own appointments and view your next appointment date and appointment details
- Receive alerts about upcoming appointments
- Give feedback about your treatment and rehabilitation
- Complete a tax file number declaration
- Receive notifications so you never miss a message from your claim contact
- View correspondence between you and WorkCover Queensland.
Check it out today!
Download our worker assist app
- Last updated
- 05 July 2016
Lend Lease reaps benefit of helping motivated injured workers recover at work
Property and infrastructure group, Lend Lease is giving injured workers a new lease on life and rehabilitating them back to work sooner through WorkCover Queensland's Recover at Work host employment program.