Workers' compensation benefits including QOTE
Use the tables to help you calculate workers' compensation benefits including Queensland Ordinary Time Earnings (QOTE).
Table of benefits for current injury period
- Injuries on or after 31/08/2017 (PDF, 319.51 KB) (current)
Table of benefits for previous injury periods
- Injuries between 01/01/2008 and 30/08/2017 (PDF, 319.67 KB)
- Injuries between 02/11/2005 and 31/12/2007 (PDF, 319.83 KB)
- Injuries between 01/01/2005 and 01/11/2005 (PDF, 316.75 KB)
- Injuries between 01/07/2003 and 31/12/2004 (PDF, 321.37 KB)
- Injuries between 01/07/2001 and 30/06/2003 (PDF, 321.05 KB)
- Injuries between 01/02/1997 and 30/06/2001 (PDF, 326.94 KB)
- Injuries between 01/01/1996 and 31/01/1997 (PDF, 320.83 KB)
- Injuries between 01/01/1991 and 31/12/1995 (PDF, 313.45 KB)
- Injuries prior to 01/01/1991 (PDF, 313.65 KB)
What is QOTE?
- Last updated
- 22 March 2019
We'd love your feedback
Codes of Practice are now an enforceable standard to manage hazards and risks
A Work Health and Safety inspector may refer to an approved code of practice when issuing an improvement or prohibition notice.