Workers' compensation benefits including QOTE
Use the tables to help you calculate workers' compensation benefits including Queensland Ordinary Time Earnings (QOTE).
Table of benefits for current injury period
- Injuries on or after 31/08/2017 (PDF, 319.51 KB) (current)
Table of benefits for previous injury periods
- Injuries between 01/01/2008 and 30/08/2017 (PDF, 319.67 KB)
- Injuries between 02/11/2005 and 31/12/2007 (PDF, 319.83 KB)
- Injuries between 01/01/2005 and 01/11/2005 (PDF, 316.75 KB)
- Injuries between 01/07/2003 and 31/12/2004 (PDF, 321.37 KB)
- Injuries between 01/07/2001 and 30/06/2003 (PDF, 321.05 KB)
- Injuries between 01/02/1997 and 30/06/2001 (PDF, 326.94 KB)
- Injuries between 01/01/1996 and 31/01/1997 (PDF, 320.83 KB)
- Injuries between 01/01/1991 and 31/12/1995 (PDF, 313.45 KB)
- Injuries prior to 01/01/1991 (PDF, 313.65 KB)
What is QOTE?
- Last updated
- 22 March 2019
Codes of Practice are now an enforceable standard to manage hazards and risks
A Work Health and Safety inspector may refer to an approved code of practice when issuing an improvement or prohibition notice.
WorkCover Queensland accident insurance policy renewal
Pay your premium in full or set up an interest-free payment plan quickly and easily online before the 30 September deadline.