Here‘s a range of educational tools to support you in your role.
Work capacity certificates
- Changes made to the work capacity certificate in 2016 are presented in this video.
- Dr Graeme Edwards, Occupational and Environmental Physician, answers questions about the work capacity certificate here.
- Completing a certificate for patients with work-related psychological injuries video.
Rehabilitation and return to work
- Occupational health assessments for musculoskeletal injuries presentation.
- An overview of the health benefits of work.
- The importance of the GP in helping injured workers get their lives back on track video.
- Rehabilitation and hand injuries video.
- Managing mental illness presentation.
- Assessing a patient with a workplace-related psychological injury presentation.
- Best practice management of workplace psychological injuries, with a focus on post-traumatic stress disorder, podcast.
Medical Assessment Tribunal
- Medical Assessment Tribunal members’ code of conduct presentation.
Dedicated education to support you in your role.