What's new in Provider Connect
We have made the following enhancements based on your feedback:
- Invoice creation will now validate units, practitioners, and claim numbers upfront so you’re paid faster
- Searching for an invoice now gives you more detail so you don't have to call to understand if it has been processed and paid
- Update your bank details without having to call us
- Maintain a list of your practitioners to make invoice creation easier
- Claim billing search now gives you more information so you know when and what you can treat without having to call
Watch the videos below for more information. Need some extra help? Check out the FAQs.
How to create an invoice:
How to search for an invoice:
How to update your bank details:
How to search, add or remove practitioners
How to use our claim billing search:
We would love to hear your feedback
Here at WorkCover we are passionate about delivering great digital services. If you have feedback about Provider Connect get in touch with your relationship manager or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Last updated
- 22 January 2020
We'd love your feedback
Lend Lease reaps benefit of helping motivated injured workers recover at work
Property and infrastructure group, Lend Lease is giving injured workers a new lease on life and rehabilitating them back to work sooner through WorkCover Queensland's Recover at Work host employment program.