Entries are now open for the Work Well Awards 2023 (formerly the Safe Work and Return to Work Awards).
Be recognised and celebrate your rehabilitation and return to work success story!
If you or your organisation are doing great things in rehabilitation and return to work, or if you know of a business or individual going above and beyond in this field, you can nominate on their behalf and give them the recognition they deserve. Enter now!
There are four categories dedicated to rehabilitation and return to work.
- Category seven – Injured worker achievement award
- Category eight - Best rehabilitation and return to work management system
- Category nine - Best individual contribution to rehabilitation and return to work
- Category ten - Best demonstrated leadership in return to work health and safety and return to work systems
- Be acknowledged and raise your profile as a safety or return to work leader.
- Have a chance to win $1000 prize money.
- Share your solutions, celebrate, and network with other innovative businesses at the awards ceremony in October.
We’d love to hear your success story!
Entries close Friday, 17 June 2023.