Our Mentally Healthy Workplaces workshops are filling up quickly for March, so don’t delay in booking! All sessions will be online via Zoom and numbers are strictly capped.
Designed for managers and supervisors, the workshops equip participants with foundational skills to identify, assess and manage risks to psychological health and safety within the workplace. The workshops align closely with the Mentally Healthy Workplaces Toolkit.
Module 1 features insights into psychological health and safety:
- legislation relevant to psychological health and safety
- organisational data to assess risk to workers’ psychological health and safety
- process for identifying and assessing psychosocial hazards and factors that can affect psychological health
- integrated model for promoting positive mental health practice and the prevention of psychological harm along with developing control measures.
Module 2 looks at early intervention and supporting recovery, which provides supervisors and managers with a framework to:
- recognise warning signs to support early intervention
- have supportive conversations and identify suitable workplace adjustments to support recovery
- understand privacy and disclosure requirements
- respond to critical and distressing workplace events
- role model positive behaviours.
You can select the module that interests you, or you can register for both modules (note this requires two separate registrations). There are no prerequisites to attend any of the modules, and you do not have to complete these in order.
These sessions are highly interactive and practical. You will be required to have a working microphone, speakers, and camera.
Missed out on one of our Mentally Healthy Workplaces workshop events? Add your details to our expression of interest form to receive early bird workshop notification.