My health for life: healthier workers are safer, more productive
Have you thought about how you can take an active role in supporting your employees to put their health first in 2021?
Research shows healthy workers are safer workers because they are:
- fitter and more aware and alert
- more productive and more engaged in their work
- more resilient against illness
- less likely to take sick leave
- less likely to suffer manual handling injuries or strains.
Those identified by the health check as being at higher risk of developing a chronic condition are offered a flexible, healthy lifestyle program. This is delivered through one-on-one phone coaching or small group sessions facilitated by qualified health coaches.
My health for life program:
- works together with workplaces to tailor a program strategy to best suit employee cohort
- offers both a health check activity component and a behaviour change program
- provides two-hour fortnightly sessions; or one-hour weekly session (onsite or video conference) at the workplace, or individual telephone health coaching
- provides deidentified data to the workplace following both health check and program delivery
- is provided at no cost to the participant or the organisation.
Visit My health for life for more about free workplace programs.