Category five – Best commitment to work health and wellbeing
As part of their business goals of reducing fatigue risk, reducing sprains and strains and improving employee outcomes, Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (CCEP) Richlands has adopted a holistic approach to health and wellbeing. CCEP aim to lead their organisation and industry by supporting employees to be as safe, happy, and healthy as possible by integrating it into daily operations. This includes:
- health and safety communications integrated into meetings
- policies and procedures developed to support worker wellbeing
- integration of health and safety team with an onsite physiotherapist and return to work team promoting early intervention
- participation in task analysis by workers
- encouraging healthy choices while at work
- access to an onsite physiotherapist service to assist with work and non-work related treatment
- personal health improvements for team members
- training staff in health and wellbeing risk factors and good choices
- providing resources to support wellbeing.
Efficacy and success of the programs is measured by participation rates and outcomes, which to date have demonstrated high employee engagement in all areas, including wellbeing engagement activities.