Australian Electrical Standards
The following Australian Standards will assist you to comply with the obligations of your licence:
- AS/NZS 3000:2007 Electrical installations (the Wiring Rules)
- AS/NZS 3012:2010 Electrical Installations – Construction and demolition sites
- AS/NZS 3017:2007 Electrical installations – Verification guidelines
- AS/NZS 3760:2010 In-service safety inspection and testing of electrical equipment
- AS/NZS 4836:2011 Safe working on low-voltage electrical installations and equipment
- Last updated
- 29 June 2015
Are your contact details up to date?
Make sure you are receiving information related to your WorkCover policy. Review your contact details online by logging into WorkCover Connect. Once logged in, select 'Contact > Change premium contact details' from the menu, and update if required.