The Queensland Government is amongst a host of organisations offering free advice and tips for working safely at this year’s Workplace Health and Safety Show from 31 May to 1 June 2023.
Guest speakers will present on a number of topics including:
- Emerging safety technologies in transport and its supply chain
- Safety technology in manufacturing - emerging issues and challenges
- 9 pitfalls that can cause your WHS software implementation to fail
- Fork truck safety – innovation and practice
- WHS expands – psychosocial hazards, risks and solutions
- Wellbeing from the ground up
- RCS dust exposure in constructions – risks and challenges.
Entry to the Workplace Health and Safety Show is free. You can register for tickets.
Visit the Workplace Health and Safety Show website.