Four-time Olympic gold medal winning swimmer Libby Trickett has been appointed the new Queensland Mental Health Ambassador to...
3127 views | 14 October 2016 Read more
There's nothing like getting back for getting better
Workers who get back to safe work as soon as possible recover more quickly than those who wait until they are fully recovered.
Free resources to measure and improve your safety culture
Make a difference to your organisation’s workplace culture to improve work health and safety. Download a suite of free online resources and get started today!
I am a... Choose the customer type that best describes you, and we'll help you find what you need faster.
- Health provider
- Legal provider
- Self-insured employer
- Electrical contractor/worker
- Pay my premium
- View my certificate of currency (WorkCover)
- Login to WorkCover Connect
- Notify of an incident
- Make a WorkCover claim
- Codes of practice
- Raise a workplace concern or ask WHS/ESO a question
- Submit information to WorkCover
- Apply for a WorkCover policy online
- Renew a high risk work licence
- Renew an electrical worker or contractor licence