The Industry and Strategy Culture Team within Workplace Health and Safety Queensland (WHSQ) facilitates and coordinates regular health and safety network meetings with the manufacturing and transport industries. These are held online and in-person.
These network meetings are a great way to engage with industry stakeholders in an informal setting, to talk about safety, exchange advice and information and share resources.
Business leaders regularly share their learnings on tackling challenging issues and improving health and safety.
Recent network meetings have covered the following topics:
- emerging technologies – opportunities and risks
- new prototypes in road safety technology
- additive manufacturing, otherwise known as 3D printing
- driver distraction technology through universities
- health and safety representative’s (HSR)
- safety capability.
Anyone with an interest in work health and safety is welcome to attend these quarterly meetings.
For more information and to attend these meetings, please email email@example.com.