Skip to content

2. My business

Question 1/5

You are required to maintain a register of your licensed workers. What information needs to be included in the register?

(Refer to Section 67 of the Electrical Safety Regulation 2013 (the ES Regulation))

Question 2/5

Under the Electrical Safety Act 2002 (the ES Act), are you required to give the register of your licensed workers to an electrical safety inspector if requested?

(Refer to Section 57AB of the ES Act)

Question 3/5

If you publish an advertisement for your electrical contracting business, what information needs to be included?

(Refer to Section 65 of the ES Regulation)

Question 4/5

How much time do you have to report a serious electrical incident (SEI) or dangerous electrical event (DEE) to the Electrical Safety Office?

(Refer to Section 265 of the ES Regulation)

Question 5/5

If you are involved in an incident where a person is injured by electricity, when are you permitted to move any of the equipment involved?

(Refer to Section 269 of the ES Regulation)