Put your safety achievements on show at the 2023 Work Well Awards
By Workplace Health and Safety Queensland
19 May 2023
Showcase your safety excellence by entering the Work Well Awards 2023 (formerly Safe Work and Return to Work Awards). We want to hear about Queensland’s best risk management solutions, safety systems, work health and wellbeing initiatives, and safety leaders.
- Calling for nominations: the Queensland Government’s Work Well Awards are open.
- The awards celebrate those who are leading the way in work health and safety, electrical safety, and injured workers’ rehabilitation and return to work.
- Win $1000 plus state-wide promotion - nominations close 16 June and winners will be announced at the Work Well Awards ceremony in October.
Have you got a success story to share about work health and safety or return to work?
Have you made changes which improved safety for your colleagues at work? Or maybe you’ve successfully returned to work after an injury yourself – and had great support to get there? Perhaps you’ve redesigned work processes to make them intrinsically safer – or got your colleagues focused on a healthier lifestyle supported by their workplace.
If this sounds like you or someone you know, nominate today.
Workplace Health and Safety Queensland will celebrate those who day in day out go the extra mile to ensure the health, safety and wellbeing of their colleagues – or support those returning after an injury.
Share your product, design or engineering innovation, training program, awareness raising activity, or other solution to tackle a health and safety issue.
We’ll promote the finalists’ entries across the state, which means your great ideas will help other businesses, families and communities to stay safe – and you could be in with a chance to win $1,000.
Nominate your own safety initiatives or the work of someone else you think should be honoured for their commitment to keeping Queensland workers safe.
You’ll find examples of previous entries, details about the award categories, including eligibility guidelines and assessment criteria, and everything you need to nominate at WorkSafe.qld.gov.au.
Entries close 16 June 2023 and winners will be announced at a ceremony during Safe Work Month in October.
- Read more about previous winners and finalists and locate resources at Work Well Awards 2023
- View the Work Well Awards 2023 categories
- Remember we’re only a phone call away. Need help with your nomination? Call 1300 362 128 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any media enquiries, contact: email@example.com or 0478 33 22 00.