Common Law Claims Management Panel tender now open
19 December 2022
The Common Law Claims Management Panel tender is now open, and can be accessed on the Queensland Government QTenders website.
WorkCover Queensland (WorkCover) invites Suppliers to submit an offer to SOA Invitation to Offer No. WCQ314 for the provision of Common Law Claims Management Services as specified in the Part B – SOA Details document. This is an open market tender.
The scope of the services for the SOA includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Managing the resolution of a portfolio of common law claims including the following activities:
- Pre-proceedings, litigation proceedings and trial proceedings for all common law claim types.
- Delivery of services to Brisbane and regional areas.
- Ensuring there is on-going stakeholder engagement with WorkCover and the employers to keep them engaged during the course of managing the claim.
- Working with employers to increase their awareness of actions to take to prevent further claims.
- Ensuring all services are conducted in accordance with the model litigant rules and WorkCover’s customer principles.
- Contributing to knowledge sharing with WorkCover and other providers through channels including Yammer, webinars, and focus groups to help WorkCover resolve specific issues related to common law claims.
- Innovation and partnering to assist WorkCover to meet its objectives.
- Optional provision of ad-hoc corporate legal services at additional cost.
In establishing the new SOA WorkCover will be seeking interest from Providers currently providing services in the personal injury insurance market and from Providers who have the capability to enter this market.
All necessary information, including timeframes and the selection criteria, can be found on the QTenders website.
An online industry briefing will be held at 2pm Australian Eastern Standard Time on Wednesday 21 December 2022. Refer to the QTenders link above for details on how to register.
The tender closes at 10am Australian Eastern Standard Time on Wednesday 8 February 2023.
Additional information about QTenders
The Queensland Government QTenders website is a separate system to any system supported by WorkCover, and any WorkCover usernames or logins will not work. If you have not already done so, you must register as a new user on the QTenders website prior to accessing the tender documents.
If you receive a 'Sign in failed: Username or password incorrect' error message – please retrieve your QTenders password.
If your attempt to retrieve your password is unsuccessful, contact the QTenders Support team on 07 3215 3699 or email email@example.com and request a manual password reset.
There are frequently asked questions on the QTenders website to assist applicants, and system support is available through the QTenders Helpdesk (phone 07 3215 3699 or email firstname.lastname@example.org) between 8:30am to 5pm, Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
As a statutory authority, WorkCover is required to use the QTenders website for open market tenders. All open market tenders will be published on the QTenders website, and all offers need to be uploaded through this system. Please retain your QTenders website login details for future use.