Sign collapse 19 Jun
Get ready to renew your policy from 1 July
WorkCover Queensland’s accident insurance policies are due for renewal from 1 July–31 August each year. Read up on everything you need to know to get ready for policy renewal.
The framework surrounding the prevention, investigation and prosecution of industrial deaths in Australia
On 26 March 2018, the Senate referred the inquiry into the framework surrounding the prevention, investigation and prosecution of industrial deaths in Australia to the Education and Employment References Committee for inquiry and report by 20 September 2018.
I am a... Choose the customer type that best describes you, and we'll help you find what you need faster.
- Health provider
- Legal provider
- Self-insured employer
- Electrical contractor/worker
- Pay my premium
- View my certificate of currency (WorkCover)
- Login to WorkCover Connect
- Notify of an incident
- Make a WorkCover claim
- Codes of practice
- Raise a workplace concern or ask WHS/ESO a question
- Submit information to WorkCover
- Apply for a WorkCover policy online
- Renew a high risk work licence
- Renew an electrical worker or contractor licence