Health and wellbeing
- What is a healthy workplace?
- Benefits of investing in work health
- Research to support business case for work health
Work health and wellbeing toolkit
The Work health and wellbeing toolkit(PDF, 1776.8 KB) is designed to assist businesses to improve business systems that influence work health and wellbeing.
There are certain industries identified at higher risk of chronic disease.
Be a leader in work health
Leaders of organisations addressing work health, safety and wellbeing risks along with other important business tasks can achieve positive business outcomes.
Integrating health, safety and wellbeing
Integrated approaches to health, safety and wellbeing can prevent work-related injuries and illness and enhance worker health.
- Work health and wellbeing tookit(PDF, 1776.8 KB)
- Organisation systems improvement resources
- Chronic disease risk factors
Chronic disease action plan
Through the implementation of this action plan, Workplace Health and Safety Queensland aims to build industry capacity to identify and manage work related chronic disease hazards.
Phone: 1300 362 128