This website combines the websites of Workplace Health and Safety Queensland, WorkCover Queensland, the Electrical Safety Office and the Workers' Compensation Regulator (formerly Q-COMP). The phone number 1300 362 128 has also replaced the separate numbers for each of these organisations.
If you have any questions about Queensland's safety and workers' compensation services, contact us via the feedback form below or call us on 1300 362 128.
We are committed to excellent customer service. Both positive and negative feedback helps us to provide better services to our stakeholders.
Complaints are taken seriously, and a clear process is followed to try and resolve your issue.
- Make a complaint about a work health and safety issue
- Ask Workplace Health and Safety or the Electrical Safety Office a question
- Notify of an incident or make a claim
- Electrical licence search
- Send a document to WorkCover Queensland.
- Within Australia: 1300 362 128
- International callers: +617 3006 6714.
Call between 8 am and 5.30 pm Monday to Friday. If you call outside these hours, leave a message and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
- WorkCover - 1300 651 387
- Workers' Compensation Regulator - 07 3020 6407
GPO Box 2459
Brisbane Qld 4001
Office of Industrial Relations (Brisbane office only)
PO Box 69
Brisbane Qld 4001
Workers' Compensation Regulator
PO Box 10119
Brisbane Adelaide Street Qld 4000
Postal and fax details for the Office of Industrial Relations (incorporating Workplace Health and Safety, Workers' Compensation Regulator, and Electrical Safety Office) are available on the Department of Justice and Attorney-General website.
Note: WorkCover Queensland services are not available at these locations.
- Last updated
- 20 July 2015