Supervisors and managers influence the health and safety of young workers through good work design. Good work design for youn...
427 views | 2 November 2015 Read more
WorkCover Connect: the essential online service for managing workers' compensation
We're excited to announce WorkCover Connect, a new online service connecting Queensland businesses to everything they need to efficiently manage workers’ compensation.
North Queensland Return To Work Conference
The North Queensland Return to Work Conference is back in 2016 with a new line-up of expert speakers addressing the needs of those on the frontline of rehabilitation and return to work. Register now!
I am a... Choose the customer type that best describes you, and we'll help you find what you need faster.
- Health provider
- Legal provider
- Self-insured employer
- Electrical contractor/worker
- View my certificate of currency (WorkCover)
- Login to WorkCover Connect for employers
- Notify of an incident
- Pay my premium
- Make a WorkCover claim
- Codes of practice
- Raise a workplace concern or ask WHS/ESO a question
- Submit information to WorkCover
- Apply for a WorkCover policy online
- Renew a high risk work licence
- Renew an electrical worker or contractor licence