King George Square big breakfast
Come along for a free breakfast on Wednesday 3 October 2018 to launch Safe Work Month!
Drop in to King George Square, Ann Street, Brisbane from 7.00am to 9.30am:
- Meet Queensland Safety Ambassador Shane Webcke and Mental Health Ambassador Libby Trickett.
- Watch celebrity chef, Matt Golinski whip up some healthy, quick and easy breakfast options.
- Meet fitness experts from Phoenix Physique and jump start the month with new fitness ideas.
- Enjoy a free breakfast.
- Win a great hamper prize, including esky, fitness equipment and vouchers and more – pick up an entry form on the day.
- Visit our safety partners’ stands.
This event is free. Visit us on Facebook and spread the word.
Events are being run statewide throughout October for Safe Work Month 2018 to raise awareness of the importance of work health and safety and return to work.
Proudly sponsored by
MATES in Construction
King George Square
|Date||3 October 2018|
|Time||7.00am - 9.30am|
No registration required
- Last updated
- 30 July 2018