Community breakfast in King George Square
Come along for a free breakfast on Wednesday 4 October 2017 to launch Safe Work Month!
Drop in to King George Square, Ann Street, Brisbane from 7.00am to 9.30am:
- Meet Safety Ambassador Shane Webcke and Mental Health Ambassador Libby Trickett.
- See Julie Goodwin whip up some healthy breakfast options.
- Meet fitness experts from Phoenix Physique and jump start the month with new fitness ideas.
- Meet the Nova106.9 Sandman team.
- Enjoy a free breakfast.
- Win great prizes, including a push bike, personal training voucher, cookbooks, and footballs signed by Shane Webcke – pick up an entry form on the day.
- Visit our safety partners’ stands.
This event is free.
Events are being run statewide throughout October for Safe Work Month 2017 to raise awareness of the importance of work health and safety and return to work.
Proudly sponsored by
MATES in Construction
King George Square
|Date||4 October 2017|
|Time||7.00am - 9.30am|
No registration required
- Last updated
- 25 August 2017