Innovations in Safety Science Symposium
Presented by Griffith University’s Safety Science Innovation Lab, Queensland University of Technology and in close partnership with the Office of Industrial Relations, the Innovations in Safety Science Symposium will cut across the critical phases that take safety science from theoretical concepts to applied science and practice.
At this symposium you will:
- hear contemporary ideas that will shape the future of safety science including:
- how understanding uncertainty can help us improve safety management
- improving work health and safety education
- expanding our understanding of psychological safety at work.
- discover how theory meets practice as safety scientist-practitioners share:
- the rigour used to test and convert ideas into applied science for industry use
- new models of safety compliance.
- hear insights from world-class researchers on topics including the direction for the occupational health and safety profession and improving workforce wellbeing.
- be inspired by industry case studies who are applying new and innovative safety practices with positive results.
QCA Lecture Hall, Griffith University, Southbank Campus
|Date||30 October 2019|
|Time||11.00am - 6.00pm|
|Cost||$77 per person (including GST), including lunch, afternoon tea and a post-event catered networking function|
- Last updated
- 05 September 2019