LEADing for Frontline Safety workshop - Brisbane City
We invite you to attend the LEADing for Frontline Safety pilot workshops, developed in collaboration with the University of Western Australia. These sessions will focus on building frontline safety leadership capabilities.
Join us to learn more about the LEAD model, designed to integrate several theories of safety leadership and based on four competencies – Lead, Energise, Adapt and Defend.
By attending, you will gain improved knowledge and skills in:
- developing and communicating a safety vision
- empowering workers to achieve the safety vision
- providing clear goals and performance feedback
- encouraging learning and innovation within the workplace
- building awareness of risk in the workplace.
There are only 30 seats available at each venue, so be quick to register for the workshop closest to you and benefit from the latest safety leadership science, practice and resources including:
- a free safety leadership skills self-assessment prior to the workshop and referred to during the workshop.
- a printed self-paced workbook supporting the workshop and an ongoing resource.
- a combination of information, discussion, role plays, and collaborative exercises.
These workshops will be facilitated by Dr Tristan Casey, Workplace Health and Safety Queensland. Tristan has extensive experience in developing and implementing safety leadership assessment tools.
Visit our webpage to find out more about the Safety Leadership at Work program.
|Date||19 September 2017|
|Time||9.00am - 4.30pm|
|Cost||$50 per person (incudes catering)|
- Last updated
- 07 September 2017