PErforM workshop - Townsville - 5 September
Workplace Health and Safety Queensland is offering free workshops to help employers better manage hazardous manual tasks using the PErforM (Participative Ergonomics for Manual Tasks) program.
The workshop will develop your skills so that you:
- understand the PErforM program and participative ergonomics
- understand the resources required to implement PErforM
- can deliver PErforM training
- can facilitate a manual tasks risk assessment using PErforM
- can facilitate the management of manual tasks risks through developing and implementing effective controls
- understand the importance of review and evaluation.
You will also be able to practice using the PErforM risk assessment tool.
This workshop is designed for people who:
- will be implementing the PErforM program
- occupy a position with access to management and workers
- have good communication and motivational skills
- have knowledge of risk management and hazardous manual tasks
- preferably have experience in training and facilitation is preferable.
Note: Lunch is not provided at the workshop. Please plan your lunch time meal accordingly.
Workshop fully booked? Then register your interest in future workshops in your region and you will be contacted when there are sufficient numbers.
WHSQ conference room
Maximum capacity: 12
|Date||5 September 2017|
|Time||09:00 am - 01:00 pm|
- Last updated
- 23 February 2017