Mentally healthy workplaces workshop - Townsville - 31 March
The Mentally healthy workplaces workshop provides frontline managers and supervisors with information and resources to help them identify, assess and manage risks to psychological health and safety within their team.
These half day workshops aligns with the Office of Industrial Relations Mentally Healthy Workplaces Toolkit and includes an overview of the:
- legislation relevant to psychological health and safety
- organisational data which can be monitored to assess increased risk to workers’ psychological health and safety
- process for identifying and assessing psychosocial hazards and factors that may contribute to psychological harm
- integrated model for promoting positive mental health practice, prevention of psychological health, early intervention and supporting recovery following an injury or illness that may impact on psychological health.
The workshop will also provide supervisors and managers with a framework to:
- recognise warning signs to support early intervention
- have supportive conversations and identify suitable workplace adjustments
- understand the privacy and disclosure requirements
- respond to critical/distressing workplace events
- role model positive behaviours.
Hosted by Strive Occupational Rehabilitation. All registrations are being managed by the Mentally Healthy City Townsville Project. All enquiries about the Townsville workshops need to be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org including registration queries, refunds or name changes.
Riverway Stadium, Function Room
|Date||31 March 2020|
|Time||8.30am - 12.30pm|
- Last updated
- 13 February 2020