Mentally healthy workplaces workshop - Cairns - 27 August
The Mentally Healthy Workplaces workshop will equip frontline managers and supervisors with foundational skills to identify, assess and manage risks to psychological health and safety within their team.
This half day workshop aligns with the Office of Industrial Relations Mentally Healthy Workplaces Toolkit, and includes an overview of the:
- legislation relevant to psychological health and safety
- organisational data which can be monitored to assess increased risk to workers’ psychological health and safety
- process for identifying and assessing psychosocial hazards and factors that may contribute to psychological health
- integrated model for promoting positive mental health practice, prevention of psychological health, early intervention and supporting recovery following an injury or illness that may impact on psychological health.
The workshop will also provide supervisors and managers with a framework to:
- recognise warning signs to support early intervention
- have supportive conversations and identify suitable workplace adjustments
- understand the privacy and disclosure requirements
- respond to critical/distressing workplace events
- role model positive behaviours.
|Date||27 August 2019|
|Time||8.30am - 12.30pm|
|Cost||$35 (including GST)|
- Last updated
- 29 July 2019