Mentally healthy workplaces workshop - Bundaberg - 20 March
The Mentally Healthy Workplaces workshop will equip frontline managers and supervisors with foundational skills to identify, assess and manage risks to psychological health and safety within their team.
This free half day workshop aligns with the Office of Industrial Relations Mentally Healthy Workplaces Toolkit, and includes:
- overview of legislation relevant to psychological health and safety
- data which can indicate an increased risk to workers’ psychological health and safety
- how to undertake an assessment of psychosocial hazards and other workplace factors and develop controls
- recognising warning signs and intervening early
- having supportive conversations and possible workplace adjustments
- privacy and disclosure requirements
- sources of support for workplaces and individuals
- responding to critical/distressing workplace events
- being a good role model.
|Date||20 March 2019|
|Time||12.30pm - 4.30pm|
- Last updated
- 24 January 2019