Webinar: Mental health in the workplace
- 09 July 2019 12:00 pm - 09 July 2019 12:45 pm
- Location: Online webinar
- Contact: N/A
A work-related psychological or psychiatric injury can significantly affect a worker’s life, both at home and at work. It can also affect the workplace generally. Workers’ compensation claims for these types of injuries have been increasing in recent years.
Your workers’ mental health is just as important as their physical health.
Join Emma Jacobson, Customer Manager at WorkCover Queensland and Jason Wales, HR/IR Advisor at CCIQ for this webinar where they will discuss:
* What is a psychological or psychiatric injury
* How you can best support your workers through their injury and recovery
* How you can create a mentally healthy workplace for your workers
* What tools you and your workers can access
- Last updated
- 03 June 2019
Get ready to renew your policy from 1 July
WorkCover Queensland’s accident insurance policies are due for renewal from 1 July–31 August each year. Read up on everything you need to know to get ready for policy renewal.