Labour hire webinar - how meaningful and sustainable return to work can improve claim outcomes
Due to adverse weather conditions, we have rescheduled this webinar.
WorkCover Queensland is partnering with recruitment firm Programmed, and legal firm Kaden Boriss, to deliver a webinar aimed at helping you understand the benefits of good return to work strategies, and how to implement these in your organisation.
The 45 minute webinar will cover:
- Return to work strategies in the labour hire services industry
- The benefits achievable for labour hire providers and their host employers
- Facing up to challenges in the labour hire sector – Kym Barty and Stephen Harvey, Programmed
- Common law insights – Belinda Hughes from Kaden Boriss Legal
- Q&A session with WorkCover, Programmed and Kaden Boriss Legal
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
|Date||13 April 2017|
|Time||12.30pm - 1.15pm|
- Last updated
- 06 April 2017