Electrical contractor foundation workshop
Electrical contractor foundation workshops provide small groups of electrical contractors with an opportunity to:
- find out how electrical safety is regulated in Queensland
- learn about electrical safety legislation and codes of practice
- gain an understanding of risk management and the importance of developing processes to complete work safely
- learn what safety resources are available
- meet electrical safety inspectors
- ask questions about electrical safety and raise any electrical safety issues that are affecting business.
The workshops will run for 2.5 - 3 hours.
Please note: If you attended this workshop last year, please consider the new Back to basics – safe electrical installations workshop.
Upcoming electrical contractor foundation workshops
If no workshops are listed here or if a workshop is full or unavailable in your location, please register your interest to attend a future workshop.
- Last updated
- 25 February 2016