Electrical industry engagement program
The Electrical Safety Office offers a variety of free electrical safety workshops and information sessions throughout Queensland.
This workshop will cover inspection principles and includes topics such as:
- Electrical safety legislative framework
- Visual examinations and testing processes
- Test instruments and safety equipment
- Improving the electrical industry
New to electrical contracting?
Have you recently received your electrical contractor licence for the first time?
The Electrical Safety Office provides free one-on-one electrical safety sessions for new electrical contractors.
This workshop is designed to cover the fundamentals of safe installations, and includes topics such as:
- Multiple Earth Neutral (MEN) installations
- designing installations for electrical safety outcomes
- practical applications including case studies and group discussions.
The electrical contractor foundation workshops provide small groups of electrical contractors with an opportunity to:
- learn more about electrical safety legislation
- gain an understanding of risk management
- understand the importance of developing processes to complete work safely.
- Last updated
- 24 August 2016
North Queensland Injury Prevention and Return to Work Conference
The conference is back in 2018 with a new line-up of expert speakers addressing the needs of those on the frontline of safety, rehabilitation and return to work. Register now!