Electrical industry engagement program
The Electrical Safety Office offers a variety of free electrical safety workshops and information sessions throughout Queensland.
This workshop will cover inspection principles and includes topics such as:
- Electrical safety legislative framework
- Visual examinations and testing processes
- Test instruments and safety equipment
- Improving the electrical industry
New to electrical contracting?
Have you recently received your electrical contractor licence for the first time?
The Electrical Safety Office provides free one-on-one electrical safety sessions for new electrical contractors.
This workshop is designed to cover the fundamentals of safe installations, and includes topics such as:
- Multiple Earth Neutral (MEN) installations
- designing installations for electrical safety outcomes
- practical applications including case studies and group discussions.
The electrical contractor foundation workshops provide small groups of electrical contractors with an opportunity to:
- learn more about electrical safety legislation
- gain an understanding of risk management
- understand the importance of developing processes to complete work safely.
- Last updated
- 24 August 2016
North Queensland Return to Work Conference
The North Queensland Return to Work Conference is back in 2017 with a new line-up of expert speakers addressing the needs of those on the frontline of rehabilitation and return to work. Register now!
It's now even easier to track your claim with the Worker Assist app
Get real time updates about your claim, any time, anywhere, and find out when your next payment will be plus much more!