Electrical contractor foundation workshop
Electrical contractor foundation workshops provide small groups of electrical contractors with an opportunity to:
- find out how electrical safety is regulated in Queensland
- learn about electrical safety legislation and codes of practice
- gain an understanding of risk management and the importance of developing processes to complete work safely
- learn what safety resources are available
- meet electrical safety inspectors
- ask questions about electrical safety and raise any electrical safety issues that are affecting business.
The workshops will run for 2.5 - 3 hours.
Please note: If you attended this workshop last year, please consider the new Back to basics – safe electrical installations workshop.
Upcoming electrical contractor foundation workshops
If no workshops are listed here or if a workshop is full or unavailable in your location, please register your interest to attend a future workshop.
- Last updated
- 25 February 2016
Are your contact details up to date?
Make sure you are receiving information related to your WorkCover policy. Review your contact details online by logging into WorkCover Connect. Once logged in, select 'Contact > Change premium contact details' from the menu, and update if required.