Electrical contractor foundation workshop
Electrical contractor foundation workshops provide small groups of electrical contractors with an opportunity to:
- find out how electrical safety is regulated in Queensland
- learn about electrical safety legislation and codes of practice
- gain an understanding of risk management and the importance of developing processes to complete work safely
- learn what safety resources are available
- meet electrical safety inspectors
- ask questions about electrical safety and raise any electrical safety issues that are affecting business.
The workshops will run for 2.5 - 3 hours.
Please note: If you attended this workshop last year, please consider the new Back to basics – safe electrical installations workshop.
Upcoming electrical contractor foundation workshops
If no workshops are listed here or if a workshop is full or unavailable in your location, please register your interest to attend a future workshop.
- Last updated
- 25 February 2016
Register now for Safe Work Month 2017 events
Register to attend Safe Work Month breakfast forums being held this October and hear from Mental Health Ambassador, Libby Trickett, keynote speaker and futurist, Charles Brass and ACT Australia, presenting an interactive case study and workshop.