Electrical contractor foundation workshop
Electrical contractor foundation workshops provide small groups of electrical contractors with an opportunity to:
- find out how electrical safety is regulated in Queensland
- learn about electrical safety legislation and codes of practice
- gain an understanding of risk management and the importance of developing processes to complete work safely
- learn what safety resources are available
- meet electrical safety inspectors
- ask questions about electrical safety and raise any electrical safety issues that are affecting business.
The workshops will run for 2.5 - 3 hours.
Please note: If you attended this workshop last year, please consider the new Back to basics – safe electrical installations workshop.
Upcoming electrical contractor foundation workshops
If no workshops are listed here or if a workshop is full or unavailable in your location, please register your interest to attend a future workshop.
- Last updated
- 25 February 2016
North Queensland Return to Work Conference
The North Queensland Return to Work Conference is back in 2017 with a new line-up of expert speakers addressing the needs of those on the frontline of rehabilitation and return to work. Register now!
It's now even easier to track your claim with the Worker Assist app
Get real time updates about your claim, any time, anywhere, and find out when your next payment will be plus much more!