2017 National ATV Safety Conference
The aim of the 2017 National ATV Safety Conference is to raise awareness of quad bike safety and bring together all stakeholders from end users, industry groups, regulators, quad bike trainers, manufacturers and government to discuss the following topics:
- quad bike safety awareness
- Vet sector training improvement requirements
- available safety products
- on farm safety standards
- definition of quad bike related legislation
- helmet regulation and available safety products
- importance of ‘Active riding style’.
Over two days there will be presentations from experts relating to the quad bike industry and displays of current quad bike related safety products and systems.
For more information visit http://www.quadbikesafetyforum.com.au/.
Pullman Cairns International
|Date||30 March 2017 - 31 March 2017|
|Time||08:00 am - 05:00 pm|
- Last updated
- 27 March 2017