Workplace Health and Safety Queensland inspectorate performance
The report compares the Workplace Health and Safety Queensland inspectorate’s performance against other Australian jurisdictions. The report is based on data from Safe Work Australia’s Annual Comparative Performance Monitoring (CPM) Report.
Queensland performance against other jurisdictions
The report summarises the findings of Safe Work Australia's Annual Comparative Performance Monitoring (CPM) Report.
Gold Coast City work health and safety profile
This report details the statistics of workers' compensation claims of the industries in the city of Gold Coast, in comparison to the entire Queensland.
Harm index and associated heat maps can be used when developing educational, advisory, intervention and leadership programs that are aimed at reducing the incidence of workplace health and safety deaths, injury and illness.
- All business industry heat maps
- Small business industry heat maps
- Occupational heat maps
- Regional heat maps
- Typology reports
- Key work health and safety statistics
- Regional profiles
- Notified fatalities
- Infographics postcards
- Industry statistical updates
- Locality reports
Workers' Compensation scheme reports
Workers' Compensation scheme statistics reports
A snapshot of the workers' compensation scheme as a whole.
- Statistical Report 2018-2019 (PDF, 1884.91 KB)
- Statistical Report 2017-2018 (PDF, 1506.42 KB)
- Statistical Report 2016-2017 (PDF, 3143.78 KB)
Queensland workers' compensation scheme performance update
A bi-annual update on the Queensland Workers Compensation scheme.
- Performance update - June 2019 (PDF, 3093.14 KB)
- Performance update - September 2018 (PDF, 771.52 KB)
- Performance update - March 2018 (PDF, 624.81 KB)
Online statistical tools
- Safety and workers' compensation statistics tool
View 2012-2017 Queensland workers’ compensation time lost claims by year and industry.
- Industry comparative calculator
Use our industry comparative calculator to generate the 2017-18 workers' compensation statistics for your industry and the Queensland scheme.
- Return on investment calculator
The return on investment calculator is a tool that assists organisations to estimate an indicative return on their investments in work health and safety.
Other WHS tools
- Work Health and Safety eTools
The eTools will assist businesses to develop effective risk controls and identify the financial benefits that follow.
The Workers' Compensation Regulator's Data and Evaluation Services team reports scheme statistics and monitors trends. This includes maintaining quality, up-to-date data for both scheme-wide and internal sources.