Common law online services
You can use the common law online services to:
- lodge a notice of claim
- lodge a urgent notice of claim
- provide advice or request instructions
- submit a request for settlement monies
- submit an application against WorkCover Queensland
- provide other legal information
- submit a factual report
- submit a surveillance report
- submit and invoice for payment.
Lodge all common law related documents including notices of claim, submission of reports (for example factual, surveillance or medical) or submission of an invoice for payment on a common law claim.
For help on what type of documents you can lodge, call the claim owner directly or 1300 362 128.
- Last updated
- 29 June 2015
Empower your business with new WorkCover Connect analytics coming soon!
Businesses will soon get the flexibility to report and compare on their own data and see injury trends over time with the next WorkCover Connect release.