Common law online services
You can use the common law online services to:
- lodge a notice of claim
- lodge a urgent notice of claim
- provide advice or request instructions
- submit a request for settlement monies
- submit an application against WorkCover Queensland
- provide other legal information
- submit a factual report
- submit a surveillance report
- submit and invoice for payment.
Lodge all common law related documents including notices of claim, submission of reports (for example factual, surveillance or medical) or submission of an invoice for payment on a common law claim.
For help on what type of documents you can lodge, call the claim owner directly or 1300 362 128.
- Last updated
- 29 June 2015
North Queensland Return To Work Conference
The North Queensland Return to Work Conference is back in 2016 with a new line-up of expert speakers addressing the needs of those on the frontline of rehabilitation and return to work. Register now!
WorkCover Connect: the essential online service for managing workers' compensation
We're excited to announce WorkCover Connect, a new online service connecting Queensland businesses to everything they need to efficiently manage workers’ compensation.