Common law online services
You can use the common law online services to:
- lodge a notice of claim
- lodge a urgent notice of claim
- provide advice or request instructions
- submit a request for settlement monies
- submit an application against WorkCover Queensland
- provide other legal information
- submit a factual report
- submit a surveillance report
- submit and invoice for payment.
Lodge all common law related documents including notices of claim, submission of reports (for example factual, surveillance or medical) or submission of an invoice for payment on a common law claim.
For help on what type of documents you can lodge, call the claim owner directly or 1300 362 128.
- Last updated
- 29 June 2015
Complete this short survey to assist with the new design
We are changing the way we organise information to make it simpler and easier for you to find - but we need your help to inform how we do this.