Use the following tools and resources to assist your organisation to implement People at Work. They're free to use and share with others.
People at Work survey and reporting
- People at Work survey (PDF, 0.71 MB) – a risk assessment tool which measures psychological risks for staff
- People at Work implementation guide (PDF, 0.58 MB) – information on how to successfully implement People at Work in your organisation
- People at Work reporting spreadsheet template (XLSX, 3.5 MB) – a template to help with reporting on the results of the survey which includes pre-formatted data sheets and dashboards.
- People at Work reporting spreadsheet example (XLSX, 3.52 MB) – an example of a completed spreadsheet
People at Work guidance materials
- What is the People at Work survey? (PDF, 0.46 MB) – a fact sheet that explains what People at Work is about
- People at Work focus group guide (PDF, 0.93 MB) – a guide to undertaking focus groups which are a useful way to follow up survey results to further understand findings and determine priority areas for action
- People at Work action planning guide (PDF, 1 MB) – a guide to developing an action plan which outlines strategies and controls your organisation will implement to manage identified risks to worker health and safety