King George Square Big Breakfast
Come along for a free breakfast on Wednesday 3 October 2018 to launch Safe Work Month!
Drop in to King George Square, Ann Street, Brisbane from 7.00am to 9.30am:
- Meet Queensland Safety Ambassador Shane Webcke and Mental Health Ambassador Libby Trickett.
- Watch celebrity chef, Matt Golinski whip up some healthy, quick and easy breakfast options.
- Meet fitness experts from Phoenix Physique and jump start the month with new fitness ideas.
- Enjoy a free breakfast.
- Win a great hamper, including an esky, fitness equipment, vouchers and more – pick up an entry form on the day.
- Visit our safety partners’ stands.
|Date||Wednesday 3 October 2018|
|Time||7.00am - 9.30am|
|Venue||King George Square, Ann Street, Brisbane|
This event is free. Visit us on Facebook and spread the word.
Proudly sponsored by
- Last updated
- 14 May 2019