King George Square community breakfast
Join us for a free breakfast on Wednesday 2 October 2019 to launch Safe Work Month!
Come down to King George Square, Ann Street, Brisbane from 7am to 9:30 am.
- Meet Safety Ambassador Shane Webcke, and Mental Health Ambassador Libby Trickett.
- See Masterchef’s Matt Sinclair whip up some easy, healthy, breakfast options.
- Start your day with some light activity. Show us your skills in the footy throwing competition.
- Enjoy fresh fruit, yogurt, smoothies, snags and coffee, all FREE!
- Win yourself a football signed by Shane Webcke, or one of our Work safe. Home safe. prize packs - pick up an entry form on the day.
- Visit our safety partners' stands.
This event is free, all are welcome to attend. (Registration is not necessary).
|Date||Wednesday 2 October 2019|
|Time||7am - 9.30am|
|Venue||King George Square, Ann Street, Brisbane|
- Last updated
- 18 July 2019