Safe Work Month Breakfast Forums
Work health and safety professionals and business leaders were invited to attend Safe Work Month Breakfast Forums held throughout Queensland in October. This year’s forums featured an extended program and a networking opportunity to maximise your professional development.
The forums are a must for frontline professionals working in safety, and featured:
- keynote speaker Kieran Flanagan, co-founder and Chief Creative Officer of think-tank the Impossible Institute
- a range of speakers showcasing the latest research and trends in work health and safety
- practical tools and takeaways from experts and industry leaders.
The presentations included:
- Making Safety A Stronger Priority, Tracie Dickenson(PDF, 1079.19 KB)
- Fatigue management - issues and solutions, Central Queensland University(PDF, 2722.4 KB)
- Looking at the big picture to prevent 'everyday' workplace injuries, Dr Natassia Goode(PDF, 1306.78 KB)
- Temporary Works, Peter Anusas (PDF, 3218.92 KB)
- Last updated
- 05 November 2018