Over 750 delegates attended the 2017 Injury Prevention and Return to Work Conference, and more than 1,000 joined us at the Safe Work Month breakfast forums. The following presentations have been made available by presenters.
View the special message from Conference MC Nigel Collin for the delegates.
- Joanna Horton, Safety and rehabilitation disrupted (PDF, 2594.15 KB)
- John North, Unravelling the factors influencing return to work (PDF, 1926.35 KB)
- Roy Carey, Don’t ask a barber if you need a haircut (PDF, 509.79 KB)
- Jason Vella, Preventing conflicts from becoming claims (PDF, 1016.39 KB)
- Sharron O’Neill, Driving WHS Performance (PDF, 1209.1 KB)
- Nigel Collin, Game of Inches workbook (PDF, 1984.8 KB)
Breakfast forum presentations
- Charles Brass, A new age of work (PDF, 3826.84 KB)
Save the date for 2018 Injury Prevention and Return to Work – 31 October 2018 at the Royal International Convention Centre, Bowen Hills.
- Last updated
- 24 November 2017