Safe Work and Return to Work Awards
Cancellation of the Safe Work and Return to Work Awards 2020
The Office of Industrial Relations’ priority is to protect the health and safety of its staff and stakeholders. We also understand that many businesses are going through a difficult period with the effects of COVID-19.
With this in mind, we have decided to cancel the Safe Work and Return to Work Awards for 2020.
Work Safe. Home safe.
Past awards winners
All of your outstanding examples of leadership and innovation in work health and safety, electrical safety and return to work will still be eligible for future awards programs.
Check out the previous winners and finalists’ entries for examples of excellence and inspiration.
There are stories from every industry and a broad range of work health and safety, electrical safety and return to work issues.
Sponsor the awards
Sponsor an awards category and congratulate winners with Safety Ambassador Shane Webcke at the awards ceremony.
About the awards
Be recognised as a leader in work health and safety or return to work.
Past award winners
Winners of the 2018 Safe Work and Return to Work Awards – businesses and individuals from across Queensland who were recognised for their commitment to health, safety and return to work solutions.
- Category one - Best solution to an identified work health and safety issue
- Category two - Best individual contribution to work health and safety
- Category three - Best solution to an identified electrical issue
- Category four - Most significant improvement to work health and safety performance
- Category five - Best commitment to work health and wellbeing
- Category six - Best demonstrated healthy and safe work design
- Category seven - Best demonstrated leadership in work health and safety (closed category)
- Category eight - Injured worker achievement award
- Category nine - Best rehabilitation and return to work system
- Category ten - Best individual contribution to rehabilitation and return to work
- Category eleven - Best demonstrated leadership in return to work (closed category)